Welcome to Arbutus Ridge Golf Club
UPDATE ON COVID-19 - ARBUTUS RIDGE GOLF CLUB is excited to announce that we are open to member & public play!
You can begin making tee times by calling 250.743.5000 or Book Online (CLICK HERE for Member Booking).
Please ensure that you are familiar with the following protocols as they are strictly enforced:
- Social Distancing Rules Apply. Always keep at least 6 feet or 2 meters away from your playing partners
- Bunker rakes, ball washers and garbage cans have been removed. Please take all garbage with you at the end of your day
- Do not touch the flag stick
- Do not show up more than 30 minutes before your tee time
- The practice facility is open to you before your tee time. Purchase your practice balls in the Golf Shop. The putting green will be open to you 10 minutes prior to your tee time, or if the group in front of you has already left the teeing ground
- The Golf Shop is open to check in and for retail sales. Please no more than 4 people in the Shop at any given time. Please use tap to pay whenever possible
- No more than 3 power carts per group.
- Players Assistants and First Tee Hosts will be on-course to ensure groups are following protocols
- Restaurant is open 11am to 8pm
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Andy Hajer at 250.743.5000 ext: 37 or [email protected]
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time. We look forward to seeing you at the golf course.
*Under New Ownership*
GolfBC announces the sale of Arbutus Ridge Golf Club on Friday, July 12, 2019. GolfBC would like to thank the staff, management, members, residents and guests of Arbutus Ridge for being a part of our golf family for the past 27 years, and wish the new owners and the facility much success in the coming years. Read more.
The Arbutus Ridge Golf Club is located in the seaside community of Cobble Hill, a 25-minute drive from the outskirts of Victoria and 15 minutes from the cultural city of Duncan. The Bill Robinson design 18-hole golf course is rated Four Stars by Golf Digest, Best Destination Golf Course in British Columbia by Golf Nerve Magazine and One of Canada’s Ten Best Courses for Your Money by Westjet Magazine. The facility has played host to numerous provincial and national championships and achieved a Sustainability Award from Tourism Vancouver Island. The golf course and clubhouse are specifically designed to offer some of the most stunning views on Vancouver Island amongst the characteristic Arbutus tree. The back nine climbs a ridge to overlook the Satellite Channel where you will find the Satellite Bar & Grille including wrap around patio and ocean views. The Mount Baker room provides panoramic views and is one of the most desired Wedding, Meeting and Banquet facilities on Vancouver Island. The Golf Academy showcases a full-length practice facility with five target greens and two short game areas. Arbutus Ridge is also complemented by three indoor tennis courts.